I CHARGE NO FEES. YOU PAY ME NOTHING TO BE YOUR BROKER!
After retiring from years of working in the advertising/marketing field, I decided to do what I love most – helping individuals and families find their little piece of paradise by owning their own dream home. I have been a real estate broker for 38 years, selling and investing in condos, shopping centers, rental properties and residential properties. I am happily married with four children and four grandchildren. I have an office on Upper Captiva Island, Florida and in northern Wisconsin where I represent a seven county area.
There are two ways that my services are different from other realtors:
- I help people with 1031 exchanges. I work with investors who wish to buy and sell investment properties without paying capital gains taxes.
- I am a Buyer’s agent, dedicating myself solely to the buyer.
Where most realtors represent the seller, as a Buyers Agent, I strickly represent the interests of the buyer. I begin by finding out what is really important to my clients—locations, interests, costs, type of property desired and lots more. The next step is to conduct a thorough search, locating pristine properties that closely match what my client wants. When we find the right property, I help negotiate the contract to get the best deal possible and safeguard my client’s interests.
My goal is to help you to find and purchase the property of your dreams. My role is to protect your interests, help you find the best properties and assist you in making the best deal possible.
As a buyer agent, I:
- Work hard to find the home or property you want, in this marketplace and within your budget.
- Make sure there is a clear title to the property you intend to purchase.
- Carefully compare prices on homes in communities and regions of interest.
- Assist you in negotiating your contract.
- Help you find lenders that will assist you with financing.
- Helping you prepare for closing by providing information about utilities, phone companies, insurance, and even local handyman services.
Let me help you get back to what is really important with a lifestyle that has it all—beautiful beaches, nature, fishing, boating, golf, events, entertainment, shopping, friendly people and most importantly, peace and harmony.