SOLD: Unique Home on 300 Acres of Forest and Private Lakes

Take a Virtual Tour :
http://tours.cfwebservicesllc.com/590483

SECLUDED in Northwest Wisconsin on 300 acres of wooded Old Growth Forest. Thousands of years ago the glaciers receded and left hundreds of crystal clear deep lakes. This property is located in the middle of this glaciated area and contains six natural wild lakes. Miles of hiking trails, deep ravines and ice age hills, is excellent for hunting and fantastic fishing. The property is preserved under a conservation easement and is surrounded on three sides by thousands of acres of pristine County Forest.
The high windows of this beautiful architect designed contemporary home allows for breath taking views. Surrounded by l20 year old pines, the western red cedar-sided building has a green metal roof, two large red cedar decks with a screened-in grilling area and offers 3 bed, 2-1/2 bath, large kitchen/dining room with up-to-date amenities, a large stone fireplace with/electric lift wood box and a 4-season attached greenhouse.
The 3000 Sq. ft. home originally constructed in the seventies, was totally reconstructed in the late nineties with the highest quality materials, all Anderson E-glass windows, solid oak doors, indirect lighting, hickory cabinets/Corian countertops, Jacuzzi tub, Kohler steam shower. Two new Lennox HE furnaces and air conditioners were recently installed as was the carpeting.
Cedar shake roofs cover a 440 sq. ft. Fieldstone garage outbuilding and two woodsheds. The home and property are well maintained and feature natural landscaping and rock gardens. Once in a lifetime get-away property for those that love nature and privacy.

Located in Southwest Sawyer County.

Interior Amenities:
Large kitchen, Anderson E glass windows, Jacuzzi whirlpool with glass shower and adjoining redwood seat, suspended Hickory vanity’s with indirect lighting and glass makeup table, guest bathroom with Kohler Steam Shower, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired stained glass main entry door, attached garage with epoxy floor and custom lighting, Corian counter tops, 6″ walls with 6″ insulation, 9KW standby generator runs entire home, multiple security systems, custom wood blinds, concealed copper rain gutters, western red cedar ceilings throughout, WiFi thermostats to adjust and check inside and outside temps from anywhere in the world, three flat screen TV’s included as is some furniture.

Exterior Amenities:
Architect designed home, 3000 sq. ft. home surrounded by 120 year old pines, six natural wild lakes, fieldstone storage building with hoist, hunting land with two heated deer stands, woodsheds, 80% of the forest has not been cut since 1897 during the logging days, the remaining 20% was selective cut in 1975, Primitive Campground – a great place to have a cook-out, Three of the lakes have DNR approved aerator systems, Two fishing boats with trolling motors included.

Photo Gallery

Click to enlarge images.